Are dreams Reality?


A letter always seemed to me like immortality because it is the mind alone without corporeal friend” ~ Emily Dickinson


No matter who you are, what your age is, written words, especially from your loved ones are always your most precious treasure

It's the same reason why Lara Jean (Lana Condor) wrote letters in the first place and we get to read and/or watch the adorable series - 'To all the boys I've loved before'. 

For today's post, I decided to try something different & keep the spirit of Valentine's Day. I have posted a poem I have written during the lockdown, about my love of writing & my creative soul.

Another Interesting Read: If you are a fan of Disney's Tangled & would like to read a short fanfiction of Rapunzel & Eugene's story then click here


Dreams are reality 

My creativity is not my best bud.
It's not unwanted or any less than I expected.

It's just frustrating that most of the ideas pop in my mind when I am peacefully lying on my bed, only a few minutes away to fall into the ocean of dreams.

Dreams full of thrillers, suspense, mystery, and let me tell you a secret they are even better than those dramas we have on television.

Dreams, where I have been to adventures, experienced rock climbing, bungee jumping and even jumping off a cliff into the crystal clear water.

Believe me when I say that I am friends with a bunch of mermaids and even rode a flying horse.

And during all those experiences I have felt excitement, nervousness, the increase of my pulse, the anticipation.

But here I am, in the real world, eyes filled with sleep, yet the lids not closing.

They want me to follow my heart, my hands to pick up a pen and write everything going on my mind.

Deep down I know that these dreams haven't come from anywhere, it was me, with my will, who has woven this beautiful world.

So, I know I would be selfish if I want to keep it to myself.

With this thought in my mind, I am penning down, what I have to, with the hope that it will be somehow similar to my dreams, for the real world to see.

Want to hear me recite the poem? Click here!

Do comment and tell me have you ever written a poem/letter for yourself or a loved one? Or if someone has written a poem/letter for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Zindagi Is Your Free Therapy Session With SRK & Alia

Upgrading Your Closet